Europe & International
Raise members’ profiles internationally and boost their capacity to create value worldwide
THE TWO PILLARS OF TENERRDIS’ INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY
Tenerrdis’ efforts to support its members’ international expansion is based on two pillars:
- Raise the Tenerrdis ecosystem’s international profile
- Support Tenerrdis members in their international development strategy, whether it is for business development or establishing technology partnerships
Tenerrdis’ international development strategy prioritizes the performance of the entire ecosystem for the benefit of all stakeholders.
Two major categories of markets are targeted:
- Mature economies: Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain), North America, Japan
- Emerging markets: India, South America, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa
TENERRDIS INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
- Market intelligence
- Individual introductions to foreign partners and corporations
- Identification of key events and attendance at trade fairs such as InterSolar, ENLIT.
- Trade missions to promote the penetration of new markets or consolidate positions on existing markets
- Technology partnership development
- Organization of BtoB meetings with foreign visitors or at trade shows
- Creation of dedicated working groups (e.g. on access to energy in emerging countries)
International Cleantech Network (ICN)
The International Cleantech Network is made up of 19 clusters on 4 continents.
Tenerrdis, as a member of ICN, offers its members access to the ICN Passport, providing them with the opportunity to visit partner clusters and be introduced to stakeholders from the local ecosystem.
Tenerrdis assists its members with European projects in two ways:
- Analysis and presentations of European calls for projects related to the cluster’s focus industries
- Participation in intercluster projects as a partner
European projects including Tenerrdis as a partner
- SmartEnergy: Accelerating the digitalization of energy in Europe
- AEWEN (Africa-Europe Water & Energy Network) : Developing and implenting a joint strategy to help SMEs establish business relationships with 3 specific countries in Africa : Morocco, Senegal and Tunisia
- RESILEX : Developing innovative and sustainable technologies covering the full Silicon value chain (Batteries, PV).
- ERASMUS+ GreenTech : Designing a European renewable energy training course for Technicians