Helping innovative businesses grow faster
FROM R&D PROJECT TO MARKETABLE PRODUCT
France’s national cluster network has entered the “3.0” phase of its roadmap. Tenerrdis is implementing this strategy by sharpening its focus on reducing time-to-market for the innovations developed under Tenerrdis-certified R&D projects and accelerating the growth of innovative member companies. The overriding objective is to streamline the entire process from R&D project support through to the commercial release of new products and services.
Tenerrdis leverages the many partnerships it has built over the years to point its members toward the resources and contacts most likely to help bring their innovations to the market and, more generally, to provide them with the most appropriate form of support according to their stage of development.
SUPPORTING BUSINESS GROWTH
- Assistance securing financing through close relationships with angel investor clubs in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region, contacts at bank innovation financing divisions, and access to negotiated financing rates
“Innovative Cluster Company” seal to promote Tenerrdis members to potential investors
Targeted introductions to qualified purchasers (producers, operators, developers, builders, aggregators, etc.) across the energy value chain
Business development events like member meetings, Open Innovation Days, special events for SMBs, and more
- Training series “A Taste for Innovation” with workshops on patents, partnership and licensing agreements, and the protection of intellectual property like software, concepts, and data
- Introduction to advisors for key functions like industrial scale-up, hiring, etc.
Partners Club (under development)
COMMUNICATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY-TRANSFER SERVICES
Tenerrdis promotes its members through a communications strategy that includes targeted campaigns and materials designed to highlight members’ unique know-how and contributions to innovation projects.
Tenerrdis communicates through:
- Its annual Activity Report
- An annual booklet presenting completed projects
- Online member directory
- Press releases and press conferences
- Weekly press reviews
- Active social media accounts
- Attendance at trade shows and meetings
- Tenerrdis events (Tenerrdis Collaborative Days)
The Energized by Tenerrdis seal
Tenerrdis created its Energized by Tenerrdis seal to promote the innovative products and services developed by cluster members for the energy transition.
Solutions developed by Tenerrdis members are evaluated by a commission of experts from Tenerrdis, Schneider Electric, Emertec, Ixiade, Grenoble Ecole de Management, and the Greater Lyon Intermunicipal Authority.