ERASMUS+ GREENTECH: towards a European renewable training course for Technicians profiles
On 28th of March 2022, officially starts the new European project ERASMUS+ GREENTECH, which includes Tenerrdis as a partner. Its aim is to design and develop with 7 partners from 5 countries a European renewable energy training course for Technicians.
ERASMUS + GREEENTECH is grounded on two majors factors noticed everywhere in Europe :
- 1/ The renewable energy sector is in full change and it will need qualified and mutli-skilled profiles
- 2/ Few training courses deal with renewable energy as a whole
Led by the GIP FIPAGl (the public training and occupational integration center of the academy of Grenoble, France), the ERASMUS+ GREENTECH project aims at designing new training units that are multifield and specific to the Technicians profiles.
Theses training units will enable to acquire both :
- a general knowledge on renewable energies and on their complementarity, from their production (Solar energy,wind energy, storage in batteries, hydrogene) to their application (Mobility, industry…).
- and a global vision of the energetic mix and of the interconnections between the energy sources (electricity, gas, heat).
7 parteners from 5 countries
The ERASMUS+ GREENTECH project gathers 7 partners from 5 European countries that will build, deploy and test together the mock-up of the new training course, during the next 3 years to come.
- In Belgium : The University of Applied Science of Leuven-Limburg (UCLL)
- In Spain : The occupational integration center Xabec in Valencia
- In France : GIP FIPAG (the public training and occupational integration center of the academy of Grenoble), The University of Grenoble-Alpes and Tenerrdis.
- In Lithuania : The University of Panevėžys
- In the Nederlands : The occupational integration center KBA of Nijmegen
For its part, Tenerrdis will work closely with its members to:
- 1/ Identify skills needs of the different concerned energy sectors
- 2/ Design training sessions that integrate the needs of the energy sectors in France
- 3/ Organise specific events in order to maximize the impacts of the project.
Published by R.Descamps