Submit a project
Would you like to submit a project to Tenerrdis for certification? You will find all of the information you need below.
Leveraging innovation to drive competitiveness
France’s cluster network was established to leverage joint innovation projects to make an industry more competitive. One of the clusters’ main missions is to support the development and implementation of innovative collaborative R&D projects. Tenerrdis is committed to helping its members form partnerships on R&D topics likely to result in the kind of innovations that will drive the development of key industries and, more broadly, economic growth in France and internationally.
What kinds of projects are eligible?
- R&D projects
- Pre-market prototypes or demonstrators
- Innovation platforms
If you have a well-thought-out idea, present it to Tenerrdis experts and benefit from support developing your idea into a project.
What are the benefits of presenting an idea for a project?
- Maximize your chances of success by confirming the strategic impact of your project
- Save time by selecting the sources of additional financing that best meet your needs
- Make improvements to your financing plan and limit financial risk
- Receive support from technology and business experts
- Harness the power of partnerships by finding new research or industrial partners or potential demonstrator sites
Why try to obtain certification for a project?
- Certifying your project means that it has been thoroughly analyzed by the Tenerrdis Certification Committee, maximizing your chances of success securing additional financing from the public and private sectors
- Certification is mandatory for certain calls for projects: the French Single Interministerial Fund (FUI), Shared Innovation Platform (PFMI), Major Cluster Projects (PSPC), Eurogia+ projects
- Certification may also make your project eligible for additional financing if it is selected by certain government agencies
General requirements for your project to receive early-stage support and obtain certification
- The project lead must be a member of Tenerrdis in good standing the year the project is submitted
- The project must fall within Tenerrdis’ scope (Tenerrdis’ focus industries)
- The project consortium must include at least one business and one research lab
How to obtain certification for your project
For further information on certification, please contact:
- email@example.com > Ingrid Milcent: for biomass/biogas and hydrogen projects
- firstname.lastname@example.org > Céline Fallot-Buclet: for solar energy and energy-efficient building projects
- email@example.com > Christian Felter: for hydropower and energy grids and storage projects
Complete the Tenerrdis project submission form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tenerrdis will treat your project as strictly confidential. When analyzing your project, Tenerrdis may have non-disclosure agreements signed or change the makeup of the Certification Committee as needed.
- Project partners located in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region agree to join Tenerrdis and remain members throughout the duration of the project if the project receives financing and to keep Tenerrdis informed of progress and results.