The mission of any cluster is to increase the competitiveness of a given industry by facilitating innovation-boosting partnerships. A cluster’s primary role is to provide assistance with the development and implementation of collaborative innovation projects.
Tenerrdis embraces this role by facilitating the creation of partnerships likely to spur innovation, industrial development, and economic growth in France and beyond.
What kinds of projects are eligible?
- R&D projects
- Pre-commercialization demonstration projects
- Innovation platforms
Submit your pitch and Tenerrdis will help you transform your bright idea into a concrete project!
Why should I submit a project to Tenerrdis?
- To increase your chances of success by focusing your efforts on the aspects of your project that will have the most impact
- To save time by finding the most appropriate sources of additional financing
- To streamline the financing process and limit financial risk
- To benefit from valuable technical and financial advice from experts
- To get more out of your partnerships by finding the right partners from research and industry
- To have a proving ground for testing your project and getting crucial feedback
Contact us for up-to-the-minute information on sources of financing for innovation projects.
What are the benefits of Tenerrdis certification?
- It can maximize your chances of securing financing from the public and private sectors
- It is mandatory to receive funding under certain French and EU government programs
- It can also help you secure supplementary financing from organizations like the French National Research Agency and Oseo, the French government’s innovation financing agency
What are the requirements for submitting a project for certification?
- The organization submitting the project must be a Tenerrdis member in good standing for the year in which the project is submitted
- The project must fit into one of the six Tenerrdis industry focus areas
- The project partners must include at least two companies and one research center or lab
How do I get my project certified?
To get started, contact:
email@example.com > Ingrid Milcent for biomass and hydrogen projects
firstname.lastname@example.org > Celine Fallot-Buclet for solar energy and energy-efficient building projects
email@example.com > Christophe Kieny for hydropower, smart grid and storage projects
Complete the Tenerrdis project submission form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are my and TENERRDIS’ obligations?
- Tenerrdis agrees to treat your submission with the utmost confidentiality. We can draw up a confidentiality agreement and hand-pick the members of the certification review committee to ensure confidentiality during the review process.
- Your project partners, if they are located in the Rhône-Alpes region, must agree to become members of Tenerrdis for the duration of the project if accepted for financing and to keep Tenerrdis informed of project progress and results.